Social Media News

RSS Feed Subscribe to our RSS Feed

There are a bunch of iPhone apps I own though I have no clue what they do. These apps include but aren’t limited to; FLUD, Apptitude, Cartoonatic, Can’t Wait!, Punch, Pah, Prize Claw, Traveler, Concur, Jajah, Fast Customer, Pimple Popper and many more whose names I can’t even remember.

Occupying my valuable homescreen real estate are also a bunch of apps whose purpose I remember only because they were built by people I know or am friends with, but that I sadly never use. And in some cases I rea [...]

Read More: Stop Making Apps

Categories:

    My Blogs

    • The casualties of print media's decline, as it is squeezed by online news sources, go right the way down. When you add the current economic issues to the m...
      12 years ago

    Social Media

    Relevant Search Terms:

    about social networking
    social media how to
    social media about
    social media marketing

    Social Media News

    Click the link and go to the Home Page!

    Social Media News


    Social Media Blog | Social Media | Social News | Social Marketing | Social Marketing Blog